Saturday in Marg's Kitchen


 We've all probably seen these cutlery containers from Costco.
I used one all last summer serving our guests while we hosted many large events.
But then a few weeks ago....I was hosting an event, and I thought....
"This doesn't look bad, but how can I put some pizazz into my presentation?'
So when my company arrived, I was still fussing about cutlery and one of my guests said,
"Do you have an old vase?"
I looked through my pantry and there it was.
Thanks Corita, for inspiring me.

A very simple empty vase with a triangular base and a simple ribbon.
I knew where I could find more of these.
(Little Mountain Greenhouse)

I know have three of these vases and they are so practical and useful
They are stable and will not tip over.
How many times have I plumped the cutlery in a glass jar and it tips.

Check out your ribbon accessories and notice how you can change them for any occasion.
That's the beauty of this.


Now you can have fun decorating year round.

Strong, durable, and non-tip.
And I quite like the looks of them.
I'm ready for company indoors or outdoors.

Now let's take this one step farther.
Take out the cutlery and substitute your vases for small posies for your next dinner event.

There's so many interesting ways one can display these simple ideas.
I've enjoyed these simple little vases which have a way of
making everything look just perfect.
Go check out what's hiding in your closet or maybe let your friends snoop around.
You may have some hidden treasures.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »